Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale!!

Can you believe it's May already?? I sure can't.  It's been one busy year and this time of year is just my favorite.  All my kiddos are excited to be 4th & 3/4 graders and they know the routines so well that I don't have to say very much at all (most days...)!  And we're coming up on teacher appreciation week!  Wow this year is fly-y-y-yingggg, y'all!! 
Can I get a "WOOHOO" teachers?!  We're almost there :)  In celebration of teacher appreciation week, I will be participating in Teachers Pay Teachers teacher appreciation sale!  Please check out my store for 28% off everything, starting Sunday May 6th through the 8th!!  Just click on the link below.


Tomorrow I will be adding my new Summer Math Centers that I have been working on, so be sure to check them out once they're up!!  They're aligned with the 4th grade common core standards and include several activities that end of the year 4th graders should be ale to do, including those always tricky fractions and decimals!!  I'm hurrying to finish it before tomorrow!!


Happy weekend to all of you!  Enjoy it, I hope the weather is warm with blue skies like it is here!!  Summer is in the air :)

~Kelly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment