Sunday, March 6, 2016

How to Celebrate International Women's Day


Are you sending out a women's day card this year? Let's be real, women are rad. They do it all while supporting other women, who are also doing it all. For a few years, I co-owned an amazing little business called Letter Club. We sent out new postcards every month, encouraging women to sit down and connect authentically more often. We LOVE letters. Letter Club is currently on a hiatus, but I had to share these cards Kelci DeFrancesco created last year! I love them.

Send out an International Women's Day card 


I live for all the social media love on International Women’s Day, but I also believe in a little snail mail love! So I wanted to share a Women's Day card (or postcard!) that you can print out right now (seriously, go ahead… print it out) and mail today. Or any day! Let your mom, bestie, friend, sister, etc, know how much they mean to you. Let them know they’re killing it. Basically, support the Hell out of them. You’ll never go wrong letting others know how you feel.


Grab the Free Women's Day Postcard and Instagram Image for yourself HERE. Or click on the image above or below. Pair it with our FREE cactus envelope liners to really spice up your mail!

Whenever I've gone through a hard time, receiving a letter, postcard, or small gift in the mail really meant a lot to me. It showed that someone was thinking about me and. took a second out of their day for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment