Sunday, March 9, 2014

Catching Up




January, February, MARCH!  That's what my grandmother used to always say to me and my brother when it was time to "march" to bed.  And I can't help but think about it every time we usher in this month!   March is one of my favorite months... for so many reasons.  It's my birthday month, it's the month that brings warmer weather, spring break, all things green... it really doesn't get much better.  I'm fresh back from a long weekend away- so before I go unpack, I needed to check in and see how it's going :)

SO much is going on around the bloggy world today.  Have you stopped by I'm Lovin' Lit's blog to join in on her giveaway?  She has some amazing products available for FREE all week! 


It's testing season... what have you done to inspire, motivate, and prepare your learners?  Mrs. Cahill shares all that she does on her adorbs blog!  I may be biased because I worked with her all last year- but she really is the best.  


And how could you miss the Bright Ideas Blog Hop hoppin' around?!  Be sure to check out some of the brilliant ideas.  You can start HERE


My hubby and I only have four more months left in Spain and are planning on taking advantage of them as much as possible!  We went on a trip to Brussels this past week and have up to five more trips planned before we leave in June AND my hubby's sister is coming to visit us this week!  Ahhh- so much excitement!  I look forward to sharing our adventures and my remaining time teaching here in Spain :)  Here's a few pictures from our trip to Brussels, Antwerp, and Bruges


Belgium is known for their mussels and fries!  MMMMM


I hope you enjoy your Sunday!!Be sure to stop by later this week for a giveaway to celebrate my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment