Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Letters

It's Monday already!  This girl has been going through crazy life changes and those of you who have followed me for a while know what I do in times of turmoil.  Or celebration.  I travel!  So this edition of Monday Letters has absolutely nothing to do with teaching and everything to do with traveling! 


Dear Seattle...  What a wonderful trip with friends this weekend.  It felt amazing to see college friends, go to the Seattle game, and let loose.  I am not ready for that red-eye back tonight though. 

Dear Charleston... I cannot think of a better way to ring in the New Year than with 2 crazy friends in bikinis.  Thank you for taking me out of my comfort zone to participate in the Polar Plunge on January 1st! 


Dear Key West... Your warm weather, bright sunshine, and blue ocean is exactly what I needed to re-energize over Christmas break and get ready to tackle the year that lies ahead. I'm still daydreaming about the beautiful walks in the sand. 


Dear West Palm...  I cannot wait to come spend some time in the warm ocean breeze.  Thank you to my parents for opening up their home so I can explore somewhere new. Cheers to new experiences! 

Inspired by Elle & Co., Monday Letters is a weekly installment where I write four letters each week.  Two letters are to my classroom or are school related.  The other two are for anything else in my world during that week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.....you aren't kidding! You traveled A LOT! My husband and I went to Seattle on our honeymoon and loved every second! Looks like you had a blast! AND....I hope your turmoil slows down!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie! A honeymoon in Seattle sounds like it would be absolutely amazing! The weather fluctuation would lend itself perfectly to lounging around and going out and exploring! I absolutely love traveling and seeing new places and always have. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Cheers!
      Kelly Anne

      Delete