Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Changes

http://www.latelylauren.com/june-blog-challenge-4-personal-changes/

MIA I have been... but for good reason.  Sometimes change comes and forces it's way into our lives.  Whether we want it or not.  I have always been a huge planner.  I knew my 6 month plan, my 1 year plan, and my 5 year plan.  I knew what I wanted to do with my career.  I knew where I wanted to live.  I knew who I would spend my life with.  I thought I knew it all.

However, these past three months have taught me that sometimes your plans change.  And they're not at all what you would expect. (More to come about these, later).   But, what it means for my readers, is that some big changes are coming to Appleslices - for the better - due to these life changes!  I will be dropping by much more to share classroom tidbits, you can always drop by for Monday Letters (which will resume as a regular staple starting this Monday), and I'll be adding lots of new writing units to my TpT Store! (By the way, have you noticed that there is a 4th grade writing unit available now!?  Hooray!)

As for now, I'm going to stop planning, live my life, keep on TpT'ing, and pray that my new life will come together as it should!  I'm looking forward to it!  Thanks for sticking with me, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment