Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday Letters

It's time for some Monday catchup!

Dear teachers, have you gotten bored of your usual iPhone background?  Check out these FREE iPhone backgrounds and get inspired!

Dear weather, I am SO ready for you to make up your mind.  My sunburned face is confused by the sudden 50 degree drop in temperature.  Bring back 80!!


Dear Spring Break, Although I don't get to bask in your glory this year, I am happy for all other teachers who are partaking in the oh-so-much-needed break!  Enjoy it friends!!

Dear  upper elementary teachers, it's that time of year again.  Testing Season.  My least favorite time of year.  Are your kiddos ready?  Grab my (RECENTLY UPDATED!!) Writing on Demand Unit to prepare your students for any possible writing assessments!



Enjoy your week, sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment