Thursday, March 14, 2013

Best. Birthday. Ever.

I absolutely LOVE birthdays.  I'm pretty sure I get it from my Momma who celebrates her birthday like there's no tomorrow.  Well, yesterday's birthday was no exception!  My kiddos were so sweet all day long. I was absolutely s.p.o.i.l.e.d.  I manage to always find some way to drag extend my birthday for at least a week, if not an entire month!  And the celebrating began the day before with some sweet glasses from one of my sweeties. 
I need to come up with a fun lesson that incorporates these bad boys!
Then Mrs. Co Teacher surprised me yesterday morning with a Dirty Chai from Starbucks... making me all sorts of giddy.  What a GREAT way to start the birthday!!
YUM, YUM, YUMMMM!!!
THEN (can you believe there's MORE!? I couldn't!) Mrs. Co Teacher pulled out all the stops with a Lorax themed birthday party to end the day!! 

It was SOOO much fun!!  She and some students set up while I was watching the class out on the playground.  And then they surprised me when I walked in.  Holy COW! The party was all ORANGE


and full of...

 
 
 ...MUSTACHES!!  How fun!  We all had so much fun showing off our mustaches, snacking on orange food, and OF COURSE watching The Lorax, one of my all time FAVS :) 
 

I am beyond blessed for my Co Teacher and the amazing little learners I have this year.  SO blessed. 

Hopefully you were able to participate in the sale I was throwing for this special day!  If not, have no fear!  St. Pattie's is near and there will be plenty for you to enjoy!  Stay posted for more news, coming tomorrow!!

HAPPY THURSDAY, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment