Sunday, December 1, 2013

What what!!?

Thank you Creative Clips for the adorable clip art!
Are y'all as excited as I am for TpT's upcoming sale?!  I have a shopping cart full of items just itching to be purchased.  Make sure you stop by Teachers Pay Teachers tomorrow and Tuesday for some wonderful sales!  Everything will be 20% off and then I have made everything in my store an extra 10% off.... for a total savings of 28% off everything!! Hallelujah!!

If you're an upper elementary teacher- be sure to check out my store for some simple and fun activities!!

Some of my favs are...

New and ready to be used!!
A 4 week unit on teaching Opinion Writing- a HUGE 5th grade standard
Don't want to spend much money?  No problem!!
This super simple and fun game is perfect for you!

Math Games that are Common Core Aligned!!

Do you like to think ahead?  Get prepared for February with some fun Valentine Themed Math games!!
All Common Core Aligned!!
Be sure to check back later this week to see what I've got on my shopping list!!  

Enjoy the rest of your Turkey Day Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment