Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Letters


Dear summer... Where oh where did you go?  All along I've been thrilled to get back into the swing of things and ready to be in my classroom.  Now, I'm not so sure.  5 am?  You are so not welcome back in my life. 

Dear classroom... You're slowly coming together and will be filled this week with staff meetings, families visiting for Meet the Teacher, and much Singer-Song Writer music from my Pandora playlist as I attempt to finish getting everything set up for my 4th graders.

Dear family... I had so much fun rocking out to Don't Stop Believing with you at our cousin's wedding this past weekend.  I will try to hold on to that feelin' as the school year starts to kick my tushie. 

Dear IKEA... I am sure yesterday's visit will not be our last.  Please stop trying to convince me that I must have your adorable kitchen accessories.  While I completely agree with you, my wallet just won't accept it.  I appreciate your cooperation in advance. 

Inspired by Elle & Co., Monday Letters is a weekly installment where I write four letters each week.  Two letters are to my classroom or are school related.  The other two are for anything else in my world during that week.

Past Letters:

http://appleslices4th.blogspot.com/2014/08/25-to-tpt-monday-letters.html
Monday Letters





  











1 comment: