Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Letters!

Happy Monday!  Can you believe it's already Monday again!?  Well my weekend was amazing.  My hubby and I visited Austin, TX for the first time to see some friends who recently moved there.  Be sure you're following me on Instagram to see some pictures!  I definitely had a rough start this morning.


Dear Students,  I am so proud of you for your great report on Friday from the sub.  We will have to have a celebration, considering the previous sub walked out of the classroom.  {A story for another day}.

Dear Lesson Plans, I know you sit completely untouched.  And that there's so much to do.  Please help me just get through this week.  T-Minus 6 school days until Thanksgiving Break!  Can I get an AMEN!?

Dear Austin, I had to roll off the plane to get home.  Thank you for your mountains of delicious food and drinks.  I will be back soon!


Dear 3rd, 4th, or 5th grader sitting near me on the plane, Just so you know, I'm glad your Mom was making you complete your homework on the plane.  You can complain all you want - but I am grateful for parents like yours who try to do homework with their kids.  It takes a village, y'all.

Enjoy the rest of your week!  Gobble, gobble!

Inspired by Elle & Co., Monday Letters is a weekly installment where I write four letters each week.  Two letters are to my classroom or are school related.  The other two are for anything else in my world during that week. 
Be sure to stop by my blog post I shared yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment