Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekly Inspiration iPhone Wallpaper

If you're anything like me, you love a pretty phone background.  I cannot help but smile when I find a picture that will brighten up my phone's background.  I've really been loving my She Reads Truth backgrounds and so I wanted to share something to inspire teachers as well!  Every Sunday you can stop by for a simple, inspirational, fun and FREE iPhone Wallpaper made just for teachers!

This week's is simple!  Just save the picture to your phone and set the background!  You may need to adjust it a bit but it should fit in no problem.

Enjoy!
Click on the picture and save it to your phone! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
    weboost signal booster

    ReplyDelete