Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's the weekend!!

Hey y'all!  The weekend is upon us- woopwoop!  Although I'm not in school until we move to Spain in September {less than a month- HOLY COW!} I have been working diligently on my new product, Narrative Writing~Unit 2.  It is nearly finished and I am cannot wait to share it with you!  I'm putting the finishing touches on it this weekend and hope to upload it by Monday or Tuesday this week. 

Here are some teasers for you!

Includes 30+ Lesson Plans!!


The 2nd of 7 Units!



Has everything you need to conduct writing conferences!


All the I Can Statements to be used for the unit!


LOTS of anecdotal pages!

{PLUS some great interactive notebook materials and MUCH more!}

In the meantime, I'm enjoying a few indulgences like spending a night in downtown Savannah with the hubby and lounging by the pool doing some pleasure reading... Twilight for those with sharp eyes :)  I can't help it- I enjoy it!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Week 3 of my series on co-teaching with the super amazing Mrs. Cahill over at The Hungry Teacher!!  There will definitely be some giveaways involved- so be sure to stop by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment