Saturday, August 17, 2013

{SALE, Sale, SALE!!}

THANK YOU Beth for this adorable graphic!
Happy Saturday!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week and had as much fun as I did celebrating Teacher Week with Blog Hoppin'!  I walked away with so many great ideas, things to think about, and meeting so many lovely teacher bloggers. 

Are y'all as excited as I am about Teachers Pay Teachers' upcoming sale!!??  Make sure to check it out!!  You can save up to TWENTYEIGHT percent!  WHAT!? 

Everything in my store will be marked 20% off on August 18th and 19th!!  Combined with TpT's sale, you can save up to 28%!  Go shop, enjoy, and buy, buy, buy!!  Just be sure to enter BTS13.

What are you looking forward to buying?  I have had the below items on my WishList for ever now and am looking forward to purchasing a few of them!

This awesome Social Studies Unit, and these Level of Understanding posters!  Also I am super excited about this cute Algebra Unit!! 

Go check it out and ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment