Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pretend it's Monday for me por favor



http://ordinarytoextraordinaryclassroom.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/meet-teacher-monday-fast-five.html
Hey y'all!  I know I'm a day late, but {por favor!!} pretend it's Monday for me :)   I'm linking up with Trina over at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom for her Meet the Teacher Monday Linky!  Be sure to join in on the "Monday" fun!!

Here goes my FAST FIVE!

1)  List five things you always keep in your purse.
  • Lip gloss {Pretty lips make me feel oh-so-girly!}
  • Sunglasses
  • My iPhone {And by iPhone, I mean camera, because I don't have an international plan and so that's all my iPhone is here}
  • Water bottle
  • My planner {Have to write anything and everything down the second I think of it!}
2)  List 5 things you love about yourself
  • My positive attitude {I try to always be positive- it makes me so much happier than being negative or grumpy!}
  • My bangs
  • My sense of adventure {traveltraveltravel}
  • Painted fingernails {Brighten my day!!}
  • My love of dance {Anywhere, anytime, any style}
3)  List 5 things you do to keep yourself entertained
  • Watch YouTube videos
  • Play with my cat {She has QUITE a personality and will chase you everyyyywhere when provoked.  It's a workout within itself}
  • Researching places to travel and explore
  • Drinking coffee/tea/anything hot and caffeinated {Mmmmmm}
  • Talking to friends on the phone {We all live so far apart but can spend hours catching up}

4)  List 5 things that attract you to the opposite sex
  • Their smile
  • Their adventurous spirit
  • Their love of reading {I love nothing more than sitting on the couch with my hubby after a long, productive day, reading books, and enjoying a glass of wine}
  • Their smile {I know I've said "smile" too but a good smile just meeeelts my heart}
  • Their kindness

5)  List 5 things you want to accomplish in 2014
  • Read 52 books {My hubby has been trying to tackle this one for three years and I look forward to trying it with him this year!}
  • Procrastinate less {uuuuugh procrastination is the death of me!}
  • Live a more Godly life
  • Dancing more {Anywhere, anytime, any style} ;)
  • Learn Spanish {Living in Spain, I feel like this is my year to do this one!!}
Be sure to stop by and link up!!!
~~~~~> HERE <~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I love reading too. What books are you planning on reading? What are you reading now? I just finished the Divergent Trilogy since the movie will be released this spring. I have to read books before I see the movie. If I see the movie first, it will ruin the book for me, even though the book and movie are different sometime. I'm just weird like that. I should probably carry my planner in my purse. Maybe then I'd be more organized. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete