Friday, June 6, 2014

Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my Five for Friday!  Hop on over to join.


I've been participating in Thinking of Teaching's 100 Minutes Book Club!!  The book has really been a great motivator for me and I've enjoyed it!   You can read more about it here.  Are you doing any book studies this year? 
I am ecstatic to be joining Catherine over at the The Brown Bag Teacher for her book study for Reading Into the Wild.  The book looks like just what I need to get excited.  If you follow me on Instagram, you know I had a skype interview the other day.  I maaaay have heard back about my job interview but I will have to let you know more once things are finalized :)


My good friends from Colorado are visiting us this week in Spain!!  We've been beaching and explorin' the island!  We haven't seen many friends from home since we moved here.  It's really nice to have them here.  It feels like we're with family again!



And tomorrow we jet off to one of my favorite cities ever- PARIS!  It's my husband's 30th birthday and our friend's birthday {they're twins!} so we have plenty to celebrate while we're there!


NEXT WEEKEND we fly home for good.  Peace out Spain.  It's so sad but also very exciting.  We have a lot to look forward to this coming year.  It looks like we will officially be moving to Greenville, SC.  My husband and I graduated from the University of South Carolina so we're looking forward to being back close to where we met and in the Southeast again after a year abroad and several years on the West coast.

Happy weekend!!  I hope you have a GREAT one!!  Off to enjoy some Sangria and explore with our friends :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Kelly Anne, I just stumbled across your blog! I'm incredibly jealous that you are living in Spain right now! I've wanted to visit so long, and now that I'm trying to gain more fluency in Spanish, I want to even more! I hope you have a fabulous time celebrating your husband's birthday! I'm also trying to spread the word - sorry for the shameless plug - I'm starting a new linky party for the summer called Sell It Saturday. If you're ever interested in joining in, that'd be great!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin, thanks so much for stopping by! I love your shameless plug and will definitely be checking out your linky :)

      This year has definitely allowed me to learn more Spanish... I hope you get to visit sometime!

      Thanks! Kelly Anne

      Delete
  2. I love Spain...such a beautiful country! I'm excited about the book study as well...can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to finishing the book!! It's a page turner for sure :). Thanks for stopping by!

      XO, Kelly Anne

      Delete
  3. Kelly Anne,
    I have been looking for a book to read for the summer. Those two look interesting. Enjoy Paris. We are going this summer for the first time.
    Beth Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth Ann, I definitely recommend both books!! I would love to hear what you think about them too!! I hope you had a great weekend- thanks so much for stopping by!!

      Delete