Sunday, September 22, 2013

We're in SPAIN!

Holy guacamole y'all!  I am currently writing this post from SPAIN!  I *cannot* believe we're finally here.  We arrived last Thursday morning, after a looooong {like two hours of sleep in over 24 hours} trip.  It went nearly completely smooth however, thank the Lord, and we arrived in Mallorca!!  It is absolutely beautiful here. 

Mallorca {also spelled Majorca} is an island in the Mediterranean.  It has many mountains and hills surrounding it.  The weather is fairly temperate throughout the year- so I am able to keep up my love of dresses and flats that make up most of my wardrobe.  What can I say?  I. Love. Dresses! 

And I start work next week!!  I have already received an e-mail from my school welcoming me and offering to help out with the basics.  But in all honesty, I can hardly think about *work* right now. 

I am so thrilled to be back in a classroom in just a wee little bit, but am still trying to figure out the language/find a place to live/get used to living in Spain/etc.... and that's consuming all I have right now.

In other news, we managed to get cell phones that other day!!  It's the small victories y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment