Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sickie

There's nothing worse than waking up with aches, chills, and a fever on a Monday morning.  Blah!  Lucky (PTL) me, I have my AMAZING co-teacher to sub for me.  I am still recovering from being sick but luckily made it to school today.  I felt like my head was completely detached from my body all day but missing just one day feels like a seven month vaca, I swear, and I couldn't miss another day of school. 

I did find out that we won our school's canned food drive, today, which brightened my spirits :)  I pretty much bribed the class with a homework pass if they brought in cans of food.  I couldn't help myself... it is such a good cause and the winning class gets an ice cream party.  Eeee. 

Check out their cans from the beginning of the week...


Can you believe we ended up bringing in over 100 cans of food??!  They did AMWESOME!  I am so proud of my little learners! 

So who else finally purchased all those {amazing} items on their Wish List?  I was counting down the days to the Super Bowl Sale on TpT so I could purchase these fabulous products!  Check out these great purchases by some fabulous ladies!

The product I am absolutely MOST excited about is Miss Nannini's March Madness Project.  My students are ALL about sports.  Football, basketball, baseball.  You name it, they LOVE it.  And love following and talking about it.  This is right up their alley! 

 
 
These math games are going to go so well with my Valentine's Day Math Games.  I am so giddy that it is *finally* February! 
 
A few other purchases I made just to bring some fun or simplicity to my life!  Thank you, Ashleigh, for my 100th Day for Big Kids.  Big kids need 100th day fun too!! :)
 
 
and Anne Murray for this fun little Simile and Metaphor Quiz!
 
 
And last but not least, thank you, The Enlightened Elephant for your Graph Paper Clip Art.  How did you know I would need exactly this for my graphing unti coming up? 
 
 
I hope everyone had as much luck as I did during the sale- I can't think of a better way to spend the Super Bowl :)  Other than watching Beyonce work it at half time!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment